您好!欢迎你光临告别朋友_贝贝动画网|Flash动画乐园!

体育

I

交友

I

论坛

I

会员注册

I

本站搜索

I

收藏本站

当前位置:首页 >>>英语园地>>>告别朋友
告别朋友
发表日期:2007/7/7 16:53:00 出处:网络 作者:未知 发布人:crazycat 已被访问 3712

 

Episode 24-1 Parting Friends   告别朋友

Act 1    第一幕

Robbie: Hi, Mom.

罗比:你好,妈妈。
Ellen: Hi, Robbie You''re home from school early.

爱伦:你好,罗比。放学回家早啊。
Robbie: Yeah, they''re getting the assembly hall ready for the graduation ceremony, so we all got to go home early. Too noisy to study.

罗比:是啊。他们在礼堂准备毕业典礼,所以我们回家早。太吵了,无法学习。
Ellen: Well, now that you''re here, you can help me with dinner. I need those potatoes peeled and sliced.

爱伦:哦。你现在在家可以帮我做晚饭。要把这些土豆削皮、切片。
Robbie: Mom, give me a break Alexandra''s coming over to help me study for my math final.

罗比:妈妈,让我歇歇吧。爱丽姗黛要过来帮我复习期末考试的数学。
Ellen: Well, in that case, you can wash the dishes and clean up after dinner.

爱伦:噢,那样的话,你可以在晚饭后洗碗、做清洁。
Robbie: Can I invite Alexandra to stay for dinner?

罗比:我可以请爱丽姗黛留下来吃晚饭吗?
Ellen: Of course.

爱伦:当然可以。
Robbie: Thanks, Mom.

罗比:谢谢妈妈。
Ellen: You and Alexandra have become good friends, haven''t you?

爱伦:你和爱丽姗黛已经成为好朋友了,是不是啊?
Robbie: Yes. I like her. She''s a terrific person. I''m going to miss her when she goes back to Greece.

罗比:是的。我喜欢她。她是一个非常好的人。她回希腊我会想她的。
Ellen: Would you like to give her a little farewell party?

爱伦:你想给她办一个告别聚会吗?


Robbie: Mom, that would be terrific! Maybe we could make it a surprise.

罗比:妈妈,那太好了!也许我们会制造一个惊喜。
Ellen: Oh, I don''t know. Surprise parties don''t always work out.

爱伦:噢,我不知道。有惊喜的聚会不总是被安排得好的。
Robbie: Well, we could tell her it''s a graduation party for me. When Alexandra arrives, we''ll surprise her.

罗比:恩,我们可以告诉她是为我举办的毕业聚会。当爱丽姗黛来的时候,我们就会让她惊喜。
Ellen: Well, I suppose that might work.

爱伦:好。我想那可能会成功。
Robbie: I''d like to give her a nice going-away present.

罗比:我想送她一件美好的离别礼物。
Ellen: Fine.

爱伦:好。
Robbie: There''s only one problem.

罗比:只有一个问题。
Ellen: What''s that?

爱伦:什么问题?
Robbie: I''m broke. I should have saved some money.

罗比:我没钱了。我应该存一些钱。
Ellen: I''m sure Alexandra would be happy with something simple, Robbie.

爱伦:我相信有一些简单的礼物,爱丽姗黛会高兴的,罗比。
Robbie: I know. But, well, I''d like to give her something nice to remember me by.

Maybe I could borrow some money from you and Dad.

罗比:我知道。但是,我想送给她通过这件礼物就能记得我的东西。 也许我可以向你和爸爸借些钱。

Ellen: It''s all right with me if it''s all right with your dad.

爱伦:如果你爸爸同意,我这没问题。
Robbie: Thanks, Mom. I''ll talk to him. Is he still in his office?

罗比:谢谢妈妈。我要和他谈谈。他还在办公室吗?
Ellen: I think so.

爱伦:我想在。
Robbie: Thanks, Mom.

罗比:谢谢妈妈。
Ellen: Robbie! Good luck!

爱伦:祝你好运!


Molly: Here are the X-rays you wanted , Dr. Stewart.

茉莉:这是你要的X光片,斯特华德医生。

Philip: Oh. Thank you, Molly. Now, let me check them.

菲力普:噢,谢谢你,茉莉。我来看看。
Molly: What do you think?

茉莉:你认为如何?
Philip: I don''t see any breaks or fractures. Well, well. Thank you, Molly.

菲力普:我没看到任何破裂或骨折。好,好,谢谢你,茉莉。

Molly: Thank you.

茉莉:谢谢你。
Philip: Come in! Hi, Son.

进来!你好,儿子。
Robbie: Hi, Dad. Am I interrupting you?

罗比:你好,爸爸。我妨碍你了吗?
Philip: No, no, no, no,. What''s up?

菲力普:不,不,不,不。怎么啦?
Robbie: Can we talk?

罗比:我们可以谈谈吗?
Philip: Sure.

菲力普:当然可以。
Robbie: I need some help.

罗比:我需要一些帮助。
Philip: Well, that''s what fathers are for.

菲力普:噢,那是父亲应该的。
Robbie: Well, before I go to college, I have the whole summer...

罗比:恩,在我上大学前,我有整个夏天……
Philip: Yes...

菲力普:是的……
Robbie: And I''m planning to get a job for the summer.

罗比:我打算在这个夏天去找个工作。
Philip: And What sort of job?

菲力普:是哪种工作?
Robbie: I applied for a job as a lifeguard at the community pool.

罗比:我申请了一个在社区游泳池作救生员的工作。
Philip: Sounds pretty good.

菲力普:听起来很好。
Robbie: Yes. I''ll be earning pretty good money if I get it. But right now, I''m kind of short of cash.

罗比:是的。如果我得到这个工作,我会挣很多钱。但是现在,我有点缺钱。
Philip: Who isn''t?

菲力普:谁不是呢?
Robbie: And my friend Alexandra is going to Greece...

罗比:而且我的朋友爱丽姗黛要去希腊……
Philip: Nice girl. We''ll all miss her.

菲力普:很好的女孩。我们都会想念她。
Robbie: Mom says we can her a going-away surprise party.

罗比:妈妈说我们可以给她办一个有惊喜的告别聚会。
Philip: Good idea.

菲力普:好注意。
Robbie: And I''d like to get her a nice gift...

罗比:我要送她一件美好的礼物……

Philip: What''d you have in mind?

菲力普:你想送什么?
Robbie: Well, a wristwatch, so she''ll think of me when she looks at the time. Nothing flashy or expensive. Something simple-but a good one.

罗比:一块手表,这样,当她看时间的时候就会想起我。不是奢华的或昂贵的,是简单但很好的手表。
Philip: Sounds fine, Robbie.

菲力普:听起来很好,罗比。
Robbie: Well, I saw a nice watch. But I''ll need a loan. If you could lend me the money, I could pay you back out of my lifeguard salary.

罗比:噢,我看好了一块表。但是我需要贷款。如果你借钱给我,我会拿救生员的薪水来还你。
Philip: Well, I guess your mother and I can manage it. When do you need the money?

菲力普:好。我想我和你妈妈能够达成一致。你什么时候要这笔钱?
Robbie: Would tomorrow be OK?

罗比:明天好吗?
Philip: You''ve got it.

菲力普:没问题。
Robbie: Thanks, Dad.

罗比:谢谢爸爸。
Philip: My pleasure, Son. Oh, and, Robbie...

菲力普:我很乐意,儿子。噢,罗比……
Robbie: Yes?

罗比:什么事?
Philip: You''ll probably want the family car so you can drive her home after the party.

菲力普:聚会之后大概你要用家里的车送她回家。
Robbie: Could I?

罗比:我可以吗?
Philip: If you drive carefully.

菲力普:如果你小心驾驶。
Robbie: I will. Thanks, Dad.

罗比:我会小心的,爸爸。
Philip: My pleasure.

菲力普:我很高兴。
Robbie: You''re OK, Dad.

罗比:你真好,爸爸。
Philip: You''re not so bad yourself, Son.

菲力普:你自己也不错,儿子。

                                                             (中文译文:喵喵)

双击自动滚屏 【打印本页】 【关闭窗口
 相关评论:



贝贝
(2008/4/17 14:17:00) [220.166.12.]

真是辛苦楼上这位朋友了!
贝贝在编辑框试过,贴了这些代码后,还是代码.问了喵喵姐姐,她也不知道这些代码是做什么的?
是不是<红灯记>里面的"密电码"??呵呵~~~~~~请明示.


BEIBEI666
(2008/3/16 18:24:00)

请问这位朋友,你发的这些东东是要放在源代码里吗?


BEIBEI666
(2007/7/9 5:10:00)

欢欢姐姐这么相信贝贝的能力呀?其实,我也不知道。但是要看喵喵姐姐的文件可以导入flash不?如果可以,字做上去就很容易了。但是,不知道导出来文件有多大?如果超过8000,就没有网站接呀?


huaner
(2007/7/8 11:27:00) [58.25.105.]

字幕做上去得请教贝贝了,贝贝肯定有办法的。


crazycat
(2007/7/7 17:05:00)

谢谢欢欢提示,屏幕改好了.字幕该怎么做上去呢?

 发表评论:共有 8 条评论

身份选择:会员 游客(游客不需要输入密码)
用 户 名: 密 码:
评论内容:
(最多评论字数:500)

琼icp备09005167号


贝贝动画网|Flash动画乐园 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系我们 | 进入管理 | 关于站长 | 本站搜索

联系电话:13881031689 联系人:贝贝

琼icp备09005167