您好!欢迎你光临告别朋友(第二幕)_贝贝动画网|Flash动画乐园!

体育

I

交友

I

论坛

I

会员注册

I

本站搜索

I

收藏本站

当前位置:首页 >>>英语园地>>>告别朋友(第二幕)
告别朋友(第二幕)
发表日期:2007/7/8 10:25:00 出处:网络 作者:未知 发布人:crazycat 已被访问 3291


Episode 24-2 Parting Friends 

告别朋友(第二幕)

Alexandra: You ready for the next problem?

爱丽姗黛:你准备好下一个问题了吗?
Robbie: You know what? I can''t look at another number. How about a lemonade break?

罗比:你知道是什么吗?我不能看另一道题了。来杯柠檬水休息一下好吗?

Alexandra: Sure.

爱丽姗黛:好。

Robbie: Oh, by he way, when is your plane reservation for your flight to Athens?

罗比:噢,顺便问一下,你订什么时候飞雅典的机票?
Alexandra: Sunday. Why?

爱丽姗黛:星期天。为什么问这个?

Robbie: Would you be able to come over Saturday night?

罗比:星期六晚上你能过来吗?
Alexandra: Yes. I should be finished packing by then.

爱丽姗黛:可以。到那时我应该已经收拾好行李了。
Robbie: My folks are giving me a little graduation party.

罗比:我的家人要给我举办一个小型的毕业聚会。
Alexandra: Terrific!

爱丽姗黛:太棒了!
Robbie: I''ll pick you up.

罗比:我来接你。
Alexandra: That isn''t necessary.

爱丽姗黛:那不必了。
Robbie: My dad''s letting me borrow the car.

罗比:我爸爸借车给我。
Alexandra: Oh, well, that would be very nice.

爱丽姗黛:噢,好吧,那很好。
Robbie: About eight 0''clock?

罗比:8点钟如何?
Alexandra: Eight 0''clock is fine.

爱丽姗黛:就8点吧。
Robbie: Great! It''s a date.

罗比:太好了!一言为定。
Alexandra: Who''s going to be there?

爱丽姗黛:谁会来这儿?
Robbie: Just my friend Mike and a few kids from school.

罗比:只有我的朋友迈克和学校的几个小孩。
Alexandra: I''m going to miss all of you. You''ve been like a second family to me.

爱丽姗黛:我会想念你们所有的人。你们对我就像第二个家一样。
Robbie: We''re going to miss you.

罗比:我们也想念你。
Alexandra: Maybe you could come to visit me in Greece?

爱丽姗黛:你有可能来希腊看我吗?
Robbie: I''m counting on it.

罗比:我尽力来吧。
Alexandra: Wonderful! Are you excited about graduating from high school?

爱丽姗黛:太好了!高中毕业你感到兴奋吗?
Robbie: Sure...and a little scared.

罗比:当然……还有点害怕。
Alexandra: Scared? Why?

爱丽姗黛:害怕?为什么?
Robbie: Aren''t you a little scared?

罗比:难道你一点都不害怕吗?
Alexandra: I was when I first came to the United States. I''d never been away from home, and I didn''t know what it would be like. But then I found out that people are the same everywhere once you get to know them.

爱丽姗黛:我是第一次来美国。我从没离开过家,我也不知道美国像什么样子。但我发觉到处的人都一样,一旦你认识了他们。
Robbie: I''m glad I got to know you.

罗比:我很高兴认识你。
Alexandra: Thank you. I''m glad I got to know You-and your family.

爱丽姗黛:谢谢你。我很高兴认识你和你的家人。
Robbie: Wouldn''t it be nice if we could skip the examinations and get right to the graduation party?

罗比:如果我们通过了考试并且有权举办毕业聚会,那不是很美妙吗?
Alexandra: It would be very nice. But that isn''t the way it works. So...back to work.

爱丽姗黛:那会非常美妙。但学习不是这种方式。所以……回去学习吧。
Alexandra: Good night, Robbie. Good night, Mrs. Stewart. Thank you for dinner.

爱丽姗黛:晚安,罗比。晚安,斯特华德夫人。谢谢你们的晚餐。
Ellen: Good night, Alexandra. Will you be all right?

爱伦:晚安,爱丽姗黛。你都准备好了吗?
Alexandra: Yes. The Molinas are waiting for me.

爱丽姗黛:是的。莫丽亚在等我。
Robbie: Good night, Alexandra. I''ll pick you up on Saturday night, OK?

罗比:晚安,爱丽姗黛。我星期六晚上来接你,好吗?
Alexandra: Yes. Eight 0''clock.

爱丽姗黛:好。8点种。
Alexandra: I have to run.

爱丽姗黛:我得走了。
Allen: Good night, Robbie. She''s really a good friend, isn''t she?

爱伦:晚安,罗比。她真是个好朋友,是不是?
Robbie: Yeah.

罗比:是。
Ellen: You are going to miss her.

爱伦:你在想她。
Robbie: Am I going to miss her?

罗比:我在想她?
Ellen: That''s what I said! You are going to miss her!

爱伦:那是我说的!你在想她!
Robbie: I''m going to miss her, and my math teacher''s going to miss her.

罗比:我在想她,我的数学老师在想她。
Ellen: Well, you can write to her.

爱伦:噢,你可以给她写信。
Robbie: It''s not the same.

罗比:那是不一样的。
Mike: How does that look, Rob?

迈克:那个看起来如何,罗比?
Robbie: Great! Pass me the hammer.

罗比:很棒!把榔头递给我。
Mike: You got it!

迈克:接住!
Sandra: You''re sure Alexandra''s going to be surprised?

姗德拉:你肯定爱丽姗黛会惊喜吗?
Robbie: Absolutely. She has no idea that the party is in her honor.

罗比:绝对会惊喜。她不知道是以她的名义聚会。
Mike: Millie, did you bring the papers for dancing?

迈克:米利,你带了跳舞用的文件吗?
Millie: They''re in my bag.

米利:在我的包里。
Mike: What did you bring?

迈克:你带的什么?
Millie: Some rock ''n'' roll.

米利:一些摇滚。
Robbie: Perfect! Alexandra will love it! I can''t wait to see her face when she walks in here tonight.

罗比:太好了!爱丽姗黛会喜欢的!我都等不及看到她今晚来这惊喜的表情了。
Mike: What about the cake?

迈克:蛋糕准备好了吗?
Robbie: My mom''s decorating it right now.

罗比:我妈妈这会正在装饰呢。
Ellen: Robbie, there''s a phone call for you. It''s Alexandra. She sounds upset.

爱伦:罗比,你的电话。是爱丽姗黛来的。她听起来不安。
Robbie: OK. Thanks, Mom. I''ll take it in there. Hi, Alexandra. What? You what? Oh no!

罗比:好,谢谢妈妈。我去接。你好,爱丽姗黛。什么?你怎么了?噢,不!

 

 

双击自动滚屏 【打印本页】 【关闭窗口
 相关评论:

没有相关评论

 发表评论:

身份选择:会员 游客(游客不需要输入密码)
用 户 名: 密 码:
评论内容:
(最多评论字数:500)

琼icp备09005167号


贝贝动画网|Flash动画乐园 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系我们 | 进入管理 | 关于站长 | 本站搜索

联系电话:13881031689 联系人:贝贝

琼icp备09005167