您好!欢迎你光临告别朋友(第三幕)_贝贝动画网|Flash动画乐园!

体育

I

交友

I

论坛

I

会员注册

I

本站搜索

I

收藏本站

当前位置:首页 >>>英语园地>>>告别朋友(第三幕)
告别朋友(第三幕)
发表日期:2007-7-10 7:02:00 出处:网络 作者:未知 发布人:crazycat 已被访问 3165

 

                                 Episode 24-3 Parting Friends 告别朋友

                                                   Act 3  第三幕

 

Millie: How about some music?

米莉:放点音乐如何?
Sandra: No, let''s wait till Robbie gets back from the airport.

仙朵拉: 别放,等罗比从机场回来再说。
Millie: Did she say why she had to leave today?

米莉:她说了她为什么今天必须离开吗?
Mike: She told Robbie that her flight tomorrow was canceled, so she had to take an earlier flight today.

迈克:她告诉罗比她明天的航班被取消了,所以,她不得不搭今天的航班。
Millie: This is terrible.

米莉:真是太糟了。
Mike: Well, that must be him.

迈克:呃,准是他回来了。
Sandra: Why is he blowing his horn like that?

仙朵拉: 为什么他像那样吹哨子?
Mike: I don''t know. Maybe he''s angry.

迈克:我不知道。也许他生气了。
Sandra: Do you think we should take down the decorations? They''ll just make him sad.

仙朵拉: 你们认为我们应该把这些装饰取下来吗?这会使他难过的。
Mike: Too late now. We should have done it sooner. Oh, here he comes.

迈克:现在太晚了。我们应该早点取下来。噢,他来了。
Mike: Hi, How''d it go?

迈克:你好,怎么样了?
Robbie: OK, I guess. Especially when Alexandra gave me a surprise...

罗比:很好。我想尤其是当爱丽姗黛给我一个惊喜的时候……
Mike: Yeah? What was it?

迈克:是吗?是什么惊喜?
Robbie: This!

罗比:这就是!
Mike: Alexandra!

迈克:爱丽姗黛!
Sandra: Hi! What happened?

仙朵拉:发生什么事了?
Alexandra: I called my parents from the airport. When I told them my friends were giving me a party, they insisted that I stay. So now I''m taking a flight on Monday instead.

爱丽姗黛:我在机场和我父母通了电话。我说我的朋友正在为我举办一个聚会,他们主张我留下来。所以,我换成星期一的航班了。
Mike: That''s great! Terrific!

迈克:太好了!真棒!
Sandra: But how did you know the party was for you?

仙朵拉: 但是你怎么知道聚会是为你举办的呢?
Alexandra: Well, Robbie told me when he gave me this.

爱丽姗黛:噢,罗比给我这个的时候告诉我的。
Sandra: Oh, it''s so pretty!

仙朵拉:噢,好漂亮!
Alexandra: It''s lovely, Robbie.

爱丽姗黛:它很可爱,罗比。
Millie: All right! Now we can really start the party!

米莉:这就好了!现在我们的聚会可以真的开始了!
Alexandra: No. Would you mind? I''d like to say something first.

爱丽姗黛:别芒。你们介意吗?我想先说几句。
Philip: Hear, hear!

菲利普:听着,听着!
Alexandra: I should just like to thank all of you, my friends, who have made my stay in the Unite States so wonderful. And to Robbie and the Stwart family for opening their home to me.

爱丽姗黛:我应该感谢你们大家,我的朋友们,是你们使我留在美国这么美好。而且,罗比和斯特华德家庭对我敞开了大门。
Robbie: We should thank you. You''re a real friend!

罗比:我们应该感谢你。你是真正的朋友!
Alexandra: And I also have a little surprise for you, Robbie. A little going-away present.

爱丽姗黛:我也有一个小小的惊喜给你,罗比。一件小的离别礼物。
Robbie: Thank you.

罗比:谢谢你。
Alexandra: Open it, please. I think you might be amused.

爱丽姗黛:请打开它。我想你会惊喜的。
Robbie: OK. I can''t believe it!

罗比!好。我真不敢相信!
Alexandra: I guess we were thinking the same thought.

爱丽姗黛:我想我们想到一块了。
Robbie: You had it engraved!

罗比:你还把它刻了字!
Ellen: Read it, Robbie.

爱丽姗黛:读吧,罗比。
Robbie: "In friendship, always. Alexandra." I knew we thought alike, but this is too much! Thank you.

罗比:“友谊永存。爱丽姗黛。”我知道我们想法都一样,而这太好了!谢谢你。
Mike: All right! Let''s have some music!

迈克:好了。让我们放音乐吧!
Robbie: Miss Pappas?

罗比:有请,帕葩丝小姐?
Alexandra: Mr.Stewart...

爱丽姗黛:斯特华德先生……
Philip: Mrs. Stewart, may I have this dance?

菲利普: 斯特华德夫人, 可以请你跳舞吗?
Ellen: My pleasure, Doctor.

爱伦: 我很乐意, 医生。

 

                                                                        (中文译文:喵喵)



双击自动滚屏 【打印本页】 【关闭窗口
 相关评论:



喵喵
(2007-7-10 20:30:00) [222.208.70.]

当然有英文原文, 否则我是翻不出来的, 听力还差得远哦.


贝贝
(2007-7-10 8:27:00) [221.10.104.]

有英文原文吗?如果没有,只有视频,姐姐译起来就麻烦了。要先确定英文,然后再译成中文。这样的工作量好大啊!

 发表评论:共有 2 条评论

身份选择:会员 游客(游客不需要输入密码)
用 户 名: 密 码:
评论内容:
(最多评论字数:500)

琼icp备09005167号


贝贝动画网|Flash动画乐园 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系我们 | 进入管理 | 关于站长 | 本站搜索

联系电话:13881031689 联系人:贝贝

琼icp备09005167